• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Admit You Like Maphack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beary

Banned
Jul 29, 2005
New York
Admit You Like Maphack

I mean i'm actually ticked cause blizzard is doing this... First off don't you people like the comfortable feeling when using mh for mf??? Hell meph andy mf?????? And what about the rushes?!??! arnt u sick of waiting an hour for them???? when its so easy to do it with mh?!!?!? I MEAN YOU PEOPLE SAY OMG BLIZZARD IS DOING A GOOD THING!!! BUT DEEP INSIDE I KNOW THAT EVERYONE OF YOU WANTS MH AND THINK ITS MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE?!?!? LOOK HOW EASY AND POSSIBLY MORE FUN IT IS WITH IT!!!!!!!
And Another Thing Dont Try To Sound All Cool Saying Yeah Maphack Is Gay... Yeah Blizzard Should Ban Us More Often... Dont Any Of You Lie About That!!!!! Think About It Maphack Is Diablos Secret Tradition!!! We Love It!!! So Admit It Damnit!!!

superdave

Mar 14, 2004
please don't ban me.
www.abbasite.com
Beary said:
I mean i'm actually ticked cause blizzard is doing this... First off don't you people like the comfortable feeling when using mh for mf??? Hell meph andy mf?????? And what about the rushes?!??! arnt u sick of waiting an hour for them???? when its so easy to do it with mh?!!?!? I MEAN YOU PEOPLE SAY OMG BLIZZARD IS DOING A GOOD THING!!! BUT DEEP INSIDE I KNOW THAT EVERYONE OF YOU WANTS MH AND THINK ITS MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE?!?!? LOOK HOW EASY AND POSSIBLY MORE FUN IT IS WITH IT!!!!!!!
And Another Thing Dont Try To Sound All Cool Saying Yeah Maphack Is Gay... Yeah Blizzard Should Ban Us More Often... Dont Any Of You Lie About That!!!!! Think About It Maphack Is Diablos Secret Tradition!!! We Love It!!! So Admit It Damnit!!!

and this is another one for aragorn to lock down...post reported...what an obvious troll attempt....doubt we will see you again

yelopen

May 19, 2005
O'Neil's Empire ~~~~~~ California
Screw maphack. I used it once, came to this forum, saw people who didn't use it and how much fun they could still have, felt bad, uninstalled it, never used it again. I'm fine without it.

You're going to get banned, as superdave said. Bye bye!

Beary

Banned
Jul 29, 2005
New York
superdave said:
and this is another one for aragorn to lock down...post reported...what an obvious troll attempt....doubt we will see you again

GO TO HELL YOU MONSTER YOU KNOW YOU LIKE MAPHACK I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES YOU KNOW ITS A BETTER LIFE WITH IT YOUR A DISGRACE TO US GAMERS AND EVERYTHING BELOW IT!!! I DONT CARE IF I GET BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS!!! MY WORDS ARE MERELY THE TRUTH AND YOUR AFRAID.... DONT LIE U MONSTER THERE IS NOT A SINGLE PERSON ON BATTLE NET THAT DOESNT LIKE MAPHACK FOR ANY GAMES... MAP HACK DOES NOT RUIN THE GAMING EXPERIENCE BUT MAKES IT MORE FUN AND RELIABLE U *****

Beary

Banned
Jul 29, 2005
New York
superdave said:

A TROLL ATTEMPT?!?!?!? THIS IS THE TRUTH I'M SPEAKING HERE U FREAK!!!

triple_ultima

Jun 23, 2003
Beary said:
GO TO HELL YOU MONSTER YOU KNOW YOU LIKE MAPHACK I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES YOU KNOW ITS A BETTER LIFE WITH IT YOUR A DISGRACE TO US GAMERS AND EVERYTHING BELOW IT!!! I DONT CARE IF I GET BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS!!! MY WORDS ARE MERELY THE TRUTH AND YOUR AFRAID.... DONT LIE U MONSTER THERE IS NOT A SINGLE PERSON ON BATTLE NET THAT DOESNT LIKE MAPHACK FOR ANY GAMES... MAP HACK DOES NOT RUIN THE GAMING EXPERIENCE BUT MAKES IT MORE FUN AND RELIABLE U *****

Take capslock off and try going back to high school to learn basic grammar, punctuation and spelling. Hell, go back to kindergarten.

Jul 29, 2003
Visit site
Beary said:

the truth is that you are some 14 year old spaz. respect the game and play legit. i have never cheated and when people say they have MH or i find out they do i junk whatever items i traded them for.

i will not admit i like maphack. i dont like it.

now, YOU admit you are a chump and a loser.

MindSlayer

Aug 12, 2005
Beary said:
That's actually really really funny. I'm not even joking here, I honestly laughed aloud. Freak? He said freak! :lol:

bladesyz

Jul 8, 2005
Bloodraven's Tomb
Beary said:
DONT LIE U MONSTER THERE IS NOT A SINGLE PERSON ON BATTLE NET THAT DOESNT LIKE MAPHACK FOR ANY GAMES... MAP HACK DOES NOT RUIN THE GAMING EXPERIENCE BUT MAKES IT MORE FUN AND RELIABLE U *****

I don't like maphack. I play in Bnet.

Hypothesis disproved.

Thanks for playing.

CookiesnCream

Jan 29, 2004
acceleration turkey said:
the truth is that you are some 14 year old spaz. respect the game and play legit. i have never cheated and when people say they have MH or i find out they do i junk whatever items i traded them for.

i will not admit i like maphack. i dont like it.

now, YOU admit you are a chump and a loser.

Why do I have a feeling that multiple accounts are involved here?

Beary

Banned
Jul 29, 2005
New York
triple_ultima said:
Take capslock off and try going back to high school to learn basic grammar, punctuation and spelling. Hell, go back to kindergarten.

"kindergarten?"

Well I'll be thats the first one on the list!

yelopen

May 19, 2005
O'Neil's Empire ~~~~~~ California
Why don't you go to hell?
Maphack screws up the whole game. With maphack, everything's too easy. You see the monsters, with their immunities. You know when there are unique monsters. You can see everything.

Now, without it. You play the game it was SUPPOSED to be played. An adventure, discovering the D2 world for yourself. With maphack, people here at the forums and in bnet can no longer enjoy the purpose of the game. They think they like it, because it makes them all godly and level faster or whatever. I bet if you cleared off all the names on the ladder that used maphack, there would barely be much left. People like YOU think that maphack is the only way to have fun. I discovered the world of D2 without maphack, and if you were smart enough, you would to.

YOU are indeed some 14 year old, that believes that having maphack is the only way to have fun. I'm only 13, and clearly more mature than you are.

MindSlayer

Aug 12, 2005
This thread's gotten to the point where we just shouldn't post in it anymore. I think any further comments on the matter will give undue respect to Beary and the best approach is to ignore this thread.

Beary

Banned
Jul 29, 2005
New York
yelopen said:
Why don't you go to hell?
Maphack screws up the whole game. With maphack, everything's too easy. You see the monsters, with their immunities. You know when there are unique monsters. You can see everything.

Now, without it. You play the game it was SUPPOSED to be played. An adventure, discovering the D2 world for yourself. With maphack, people here at the forums and in bnet can no longer enjoy the purpose of the game. They think they like it, because it makes them all godly and level faster or whatever. I bet if you cleared off all the names on the ladder that used maphack, there would barely be much left. People like YOU think that maphack is the only way to have fun. I discovered the world of D2 without maphack, and if you were smart enough, you would to.

OH YEAH NEXT TIME U ****ING GET RUSHED OR MF DONT COMPLAIN OMG I"M RUNNING OUT OF POTS OMG I CANT FIND IT OMG I DIED OMG DAMNIT WHERES MEPH DAMN THIS TAKES TO TOO LONG

MoonUnit

Jul 21, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
Beary said:
OH YEAH NEXT TIME U ****ING GET RUSHED OR MF DONT COMPLAIN OMG I"M RUNNING OUT OF POTS OMG I CANT FIND IT OMG I DIED OMG DAMNIT WHERES MEPH DAMN THIS TAKES TO TOO LONG

He is obviously trying to create a flamewar. Ok back on 'topic'if a rush takes 'too long' how do i do them done in 20-35 mins?

*reminds everyone not the feel the trolls*

I would report it too but its been reported at least two times already.

buttershug

Feb 13, 2005
Centre of known civilization
Beary said:
I mean i'm actually ticked cause blizzard is doing this... First off don't you people like the comfortable feeling when using mh for mf??? !!!

I will admit to always wearing my seatbelt, and a helmet any time I've gone roller blading.
In real life I take other such precautions (usually) to get a comfortable feeling. But on a video game? Are you serious? What would be the point of a game if it's compfortable?

Ok even in real life I've been known to not use an equivalent to MH to not only not feel comfortable but to actually get a rush.
I've done things a normal person should be scared to do.

but to play it safe in a video game? I"m still trying to wrap my head around that one. I thought I was a scardy cat at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.