• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

about to remake my werewolf.

xpumafangx

Jul 20, 2003
In a big box standing by a box
Visit site
about to remake my werewolf.

I all ready know what I am going to do with my stats, titan. What I want to know is what I should do with the rest. Right now it is a 1.10 carrion wolf so I know it needs to be remaded it was at level 90. The items I have for it are; 40% ias giref phase, ebotd greater pole axe, upped jalas umed, jalals p rubyed,jalals shealed, cerbus bite 4 to skills, stormsheild 40 ed/ -15 req., perfect fort, upped shaftstop p rubyed, gore riders, aulders boots, verds, plated belt of the whale 100 life, dureals shell, thundergods's vigor, anglics rings/amulet, 2 ravenfrost, 2 dwarf stars, atma's scarb, dracs, steelrends, soul drainers, and trang-ouls gloves. Charms mostly summoning gc and 2 shapeshifters, the rest are 1 anni and all my 20 life sc. I didn't fill up the rest with 20 lifers but the rest are all the ones that I have that are at close to 20.

Ya I know thats alot. I want to repace the weapons latter on with 4fps weapons but right now I cannot afford to do that, like 2x40/15 ias, zodded eth tombreaver and 3x40/15%ias Lo/5-5 die jewel griz caddy. I might try to get a high level cta on him with a spirit monach. Because from the testing I have done. I have found that battle orders effects items with pure life on them. I also want a chains of honor on him and 2 wisp projectors.

Skill wise I really am not shure what I should do with that. Since I build my guys to take on any thing that comes at them as to the best I can. I do own items to make a high leveled posioncreeper, oak sage, or heart of the wolverine. But which one would be better suited for dueling? I know if I add to posion creeper it means I have to make a carrion wolf.

The werewolf as of right now has 2100-3400 some thing life as a titan.

-Ferro-

Jun 25, 2003
Around my PC, actually.
Visit site
Dont make titan, base strengh + fortitude is far better. Tons of damage specially with grief (the best one hand for fury wolf, much better than caddy), has nice resits and life. It also boosts your defense a lot, this is a great help vs melee oppoenents (yaya, not vs smiters). With upped items and so u can have 8k def, its a big diference. Anyway as soon as you try caddy will get back to grief pb :p .

My fury wolf is like above and has 7.5k life (I use 10* 3x life shapers).

What it is a carrion wolf? rabies/fury? whats that of making carrion wolf if you max poison creeper?

I have the same problem with skills, I got a Fury wolf clvl90 and 23 skillpoints saved, duuno what to make. Some people max HoW for more damage and Ar in some situations, others max poison creeper coze is the only way to take down sorcs. Others prefer maxing Rage coze of leech and faster run. All of them seems to have its advantages. I may be try poison crrer since sorcs are very hard for me, even with tons of frw I cant catch a decent one.

inkanddagger

Banned
Jul 30, 2003
tempe, AZ
www.myspace.com
you won't kill any sorceress over clvl 50 with a poison creeper.

IMO - synergize cyclone armor. it helps at the beginning of many duels. get a point into ravens for blocklocking, a point into spirit wolves for distracting ranged attackers - especially foh, bone spirits, guided arrows

xpumafangx

Jul 20, 2003
In a big box standing by a box
Visit site
Well even if I do base str and fort. I wont have the that nice life alot of people have. Because of the other items that I plan on using. I do like the 15k max damage I have with the ebotd gpa+fort+rends+hotw as well. The phase needs a good amount of dex to make it work. I dought I'll go over 100 dex with the items I have in charms and what not.

I'll get the 1 point wonders going. Lupusuntiventis means "Wolf of the wind" so ya. At level 99 I know I could get 5 skills maxed out. Should I just get hotw and oak going? I will also get a good amount of life leech going with what I spent in feral rage so. And also I want to play around with a harmoney demon crossbow, low damage, good attack speed, and a butt load of run/walk. Sould I trade in the t-gods for a disapules set belt 10% resist all. When I get 2 wisps?

Str, dex wise I will look in to so I know whats really up if I do a vita build.