• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

A New Face

Toothpick

Member
Aug 15, 2005
103
0
33
A New Face

Greetings! It was suggested in the Trader Forums that a intro should be posted before trading so here is mine. I've been playing diablo since early June, a friend from Everquest got me hooked into buying classic (and shortly after LOD!) where I played on B.net west. Took a necro to 66 there and enjoyed it. That friend stopped playing and a good friend from work was playing single player so I decided to give SP a shot. Learning from my mistakes I created a new and more powerful necro named Toothpick. I am now 73 and in the first Act of Hell. I think I have visited almost every Diablo 2 related site and read just about every bit of info I can get my hands on so I hope I don't make too big a fool of myself :) I think I have forgotten more than I remember. I'll be brief though, I hear this is the place for the legit and honest players of D2. I hope that is true as I try my best to be legit and honest. I look forward to chatting and perhaps eventually trading/playing with you all. Cheers! :thumbsup:

-- edit: outside of D2 i enjoy Everquest and work as a DBA, that and the little woman take up 99% of my day leaving 1% for sleep :D
 

water_moon

Member
Jul 19, 2004
4,555
0
120
IL, USA
Welcome! Enjoy this goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant. Some one should be along to haze... I mean kick you a welcome bash, soon. Meanwhile might I suggest the sPF FAQs? we would want for me to have to burn your cookies 'cause you don't know who/what Durf and EUs are.

Oh, and tell us more about you outside of D2 while enjoying some pain killers in the EMB or DooL.
 

Toothpick

Member
Aug 15, 2005
103
0
33
All the DBA suggestions are jobs i'd much rather have! Sadly mine stands for Database Admin. If you can tell me where to apply for a diablo bashing assassin though I have a resume!