• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

20 free skill points

Rangniheldr

Banned
Dec 18, 2004
Langenthal
20 free skill points

Well the new patch has come and destroyed my fury/rabies druid, i made pure fury druid and have 20 extra points due to rabies missing.

SO i dont know what to invest in. I was thinkin maybe cyclone armor but the lack of synergies makes it pretty weak. On the other hand i could invest in Feral Rage and get some nice leach because the Ubers are looking pretty tasty right now.

What do you guys think? Maybe you even have some other suggestions just tell me what you think.

cheers Rang

Rangniheldr

Banned
Dec 18, 2004
Langenthal
xpumafangx said:
I did a werewolf once that had cyclone armor I had to invest 20 points into hurraicane. It was fun beatting up on poor little trap sins. The only why they could get me was if they tagged teamed me tho. Go with feral rage.

oki doki

thx

mannyfresh

Aug 11, 2005
canada
I'm afraid I simply CANNOT agree to this build, because you can only have ONE spirit pet at a time, be it Oak Sage or Heart of Wolverine. I just max one and put the extra points into something else :D

Apr 23, 2005
mannyfresh said:
I'm afraid I simply CANNOT agree to this build, because you can only have ONE spirit pet at a time, be it Oak Sage or Heart of Wolverine. I just max one and put the extra points into something else :D

True, but If you max both, you can choose wich one to use..

oscarmk1

Jun 24, 2003
xpumafangx said:
I did a werewolf once that had cyclone armor I had to invest 20 points into hurraicane. It was fun beatting up on poor little trap sins. The only why they could get me was if they tagged teamed me tho. Go with feral rage.

Yeah feral rage, works good too, for running really fast and believe it or not such insane ammounts of life leech do work in pvp, i have tried it with my 144 life leech feral rage and i did leech a lot, i would say about 300+ life per hit.

WNxPyro

Aug 8, 2005
KS
www.warriornation.net
:p ok well i am not saying that is the only build. but i am saying that is the best one. cuz you never know wehn you might need the more ar+dmg or life. and it is possible to ahve more then one druid in ur party. so more then one sage = monster pwned....

it it is one char i kno its druid then its sorc trust me on this one :D

Pemolis

Jun 24, 2005
I'm going to suggest something completely different.

Why don't you max out Direwolves.

Actually do a 50/50 split between dire and bear... so you have an extra tank(s).

Rangniheldr

Banned
Dec 18, 2004
Langenthal
WNxPyro said:
:p ok well i am not saying that is the only build. but i am saying that is the best one. cuz you never know wehn you might need the more ar+dmg or life. and it is possible to ahve more then one druid in ur party. so more then one sage = monster pwned....

it it is one char i kno its druid then its sorc trust me on this one :D

Ive been playing druid for 2 years now and that idea is just dumb, if you have a eth tomb your enemies die pretty fast, and the dmg oak cant tank anything in pvp unlike the life spirit which survives for a while.

All the great fury wolves that i know settle on 1 spirit. I just dont know where it would come in handy besides Feral rage gives huge leech and is handy in almost every situation like hunting casters etc.

clearly

Aug 4, 2005
Chicago, IL
I was thinking about creating a fury druid as well after hearing about 1.11 eliminating the synergies bug. I had planned on Rabies / Fireclaws, because I mainly do PvM. Anyone got some suggestions as to how to deal with PIs?