• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

1.10 Cows

StillMyst

Jul 27, 2005
New Delhi, India
1.10 Cows

I haven't run cows since the novelty of it wore off in 1.09, but after reading LordUrlik's excellent rune finding guide, I figured I might try running it. I used a fishymancer on /players 1, which had no real problems with the area, just a tad slow. I was wondering if anyone else runs Cows, and what kind of builds might be a good balance of killing speed / safety on higher player settings(WW barbs, MS bowazons, javazons, and Nova sorcs used to be popular earlier, if I remember correctly). Anyways, any suggestions would be welcome.

Mar 9, 2005
Montana
My blizzard sorc clears it on P 8 in about 4-6 minutes it seems(I have never timed it though) and my lightning fury javazon is just a tad slower, on players 5.

D2Addict

Jun 25, 2003
Playing 1.09 & A bit of 1.11
If you get a couple people together that is when the cows can go down quick. Pally running conviction with LF or any Sorceress makes quick work of things. Lots of good combo choices.

I still host 1.09 games. I still love getting together with 2 or 3 others and running p64 cows for the fun of it. :)

OCAU_MIKLE

Banned
Jan 4, 2005
Either of the two above will do you just fine. I'd go with a blizz sorc because you will be able to run othe ares aswell :thumbsup:.

- ocau_mikle

StillMyst

Jul 27, 2005
New Delhi, India
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm thinking about building a LF/Strafe hybrid zon as my next char, which might do the trick. Great point Shagsbeard, since I'm always avoiding that general area of the level atm (CE not the most 'precise' killing skill ;) )