Wiki Home Diablo 4 Guides Builds Build Planner Map Diablo 2 Guides Forums Support PureDiablo

Icy Alchemist's Aspect

From Diablo 4 Wiki

Icy Alchemist's Aspect can be salvaged from any found Legendary item at the Blacksmith and it will be stored in your Codex of Power. Visit the Occultist to imprint the Aspect onto another Legendary or Rare item.

Icy Alchemist's Aspect
Offensive Lucky Hit: Shadow Imbued Skills have up to a 75% chance to release an explosion that deals 0.3–0.48 Cold damage to the target and surrounding enemies, Chilling them for 25%. If they were already Chilled or Frozen, increase this damage by 100%[x].

Gloves, Offhand, 1H Weapon, 2H Weapon (+100%), Ring, Amulet (+50%)

N/A Extraction Rogue

Changes to Icy Alchemist's Aspect

Patch 1-3-0, January 23, 2024

  • Previous: Lucky Hit: Damaging a Chilled or Frozen enemy with a Shadow Imbued Skill has up to a 75% chance to release an explosion that deals 0.3–0.48 Cold damage to the target and surrounding enemies, Chilling them for 25%.
  • New: Lucky Hit: Shadow Imbued Skill have up to a 75% chance to release an explosion that deals 0.3–0.48 Cold damage to the target and surrounding enemies, Chilling them for 25%. If they were already Chilled or Frozen, increase this damage by 100%[x].

Patch 1.2.0, October 17, 2023

  • Damage increased from 0.22 - 0.4 to 0.3 - 0.48.

Patch 1.1.0a, July 18, 2023

  • Chill increased from 15% to 25%.

Aspects Navbar