The Diablo 3 2.6.10 PTR has been extended for an unspecified period due to technical problems. Blizzard is now in troubleshooting mode to get these resolved.
Update 21 October: Blizzard has announced a further extension.
Have a few things to share with everyone – The team addressed issues regarding latency and login errors. Hopefully, people are now able to test/play without any disruption.
We also wanted to share:
- PTR is scheduled for an Update (scheduled for this week)
– PTR and will be extended to 10/27
- Patch will include:
– Seasonal Theme Adjustments
– Item Nerfs/Buffs/Updates
– Bug Fixes
– Dev Comments
I’ll update the thread here for when we go live, with specifics in the blog.
As some have experienced, we are seeing reports of some latency and login issues with the current update with PTR. Due to these items, we are planning on extending PTR for an unspecificed amount of time while we continue to troubleshoot the issues behind the scenes.
During this time, we are asking for help! We would love for people to jump in and play the game as you would on PTR.
As you are doing this, we will be doing some things that will be changing up the game as we troubleshoot some items on the backend.
- Starting later today, we will be turning off the Shadow Clones seasonal theme. This feature will be turned back on sometime tomorrow.
- Starting tomorrow (and after we turn back on Shadow Clones), we will be turning off the fourth slot in Kanai’s Cube. This feature will be turned back after a short period of testing with this disabled.
There may be some additional testing that will occur after these two phases, but we will update the thread regarding any additional items or adjustments to these testing periods. Please continue to provide feedback or report any issues you encounter through the PTR as we will be paying close attention to these on our end.
Thanks again for all the help during this PTR testing phase!