Vidala’s Rig Notes
Vidala’s Rig is designed for the Amazon, with a bow in it, but as with all the item sets with a weapon, the damage is too low.
Vidala’s Snare was originally a ring, but was changed to an amulet during the Diablo II Stress Test, and the Clvl requirement increased from 9 to 14 at the same time.
These are the stats for the set in Diablo 2 Resurrection, where there are partial set bonuses and hidden item bonuses.
- Item level (ilvl): Used in many in-game calculations. Monsters must be of this level to drop the item.
- Character level (clvl): The character level you need to be to be able to wear or equip the item.
- Hidden bonuses stack together. For instance, if an item has a bonus for two items and a bonus for three items, and three items are worn, both the bonus for two items and for three items will become active.
- It is possible to gamble Set and Unique items in v1.09+. The odds are roughly 1/1000 for Set items and 1/2000 for Unique items.
- Items with Rarity are expressed as a chance out of 1000. IE 78/1000 would mean that out of every 1000 set items of that base item that drop, 78 of them will be this particular one.
- Damage Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Multiply by the listed value per 100 points in that stat. All bows are 100 Dex, almost all melee weapons are 100 Str, most throwing weapons are 50/50.
- Weapon Speed: A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower, always in increments of 10. Each 10 is equivalent to an SIAS item. Previously items were listed with WSM modified by IAS on the items, we have revised this to show the Weapons base speed (WSM) before ANY IAS.
- Range: Relevant to melee weapons only. From 1 (least) to 5 (most) in D2X. Numbers are fixed across item classes: a 3 javelin = a 3 sword = a 3 hammer, etc.
- Light Armor: 0% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Medium Armor: +5% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Heavy Armor: +10% stamina drain and speed penalty.
Vidala’s Rig Items
|Item||Item Name||Attributes||Hidden Bonuses|
20% Cold Resist
15 To Life
|Wearing 2 Items: 50% Better Chance of Getting Magical Items|
15 Str Required
11 to Dexterity
|Wearing 2 Items: 24% Fire Resist
Wearing 3 Items: 2.5 Defense per Clvl *
50 Str Required
30% Faster Run/Walk
150 to Stamina
|Wearing 2 Items: 8% Resist All|
50 Dex Required
40 Str Required
Damage Bonus: 100 Dex
10 Weapon Speed
1-20 Lightning Damage
|Wearing 2 Items: 8 to Attack Rating per Clvl|
* When wearing another two items of this set, the defense of this armor will increase at a rate of 2.5 defense per clvl
Vidala’s Rig Set Bonuses
This would be another set without enough damage to be very usable even if the set bonus weren’t bugged. Ranged attacks in Diablo II can never freeze the target, so the best aspect of this one is useless. If it worked this would be a usable set for Bowazons even with the very low damage, just to not have any worry about corpses and to be able to stop any attacker in their tracks.
|Set Attributes/Bonus||Item Slots Used||Item Slots Free|
|Partial Set Bonuses:
Wearing 2 Items: 75 to Attack Rating
Full Set Bonus:
Diablo 2 Resurrected Partial Set Bonuses:
Added 7% Mana Stolen Per Hit (2 Items)
Diablo 2 Resurrected Full Set Bonuses:
Changed Adds 15-20 Cold Damage to +1-148 to Maximum Cold Damage (+1.5 Per Character Level) (Full Set)