Tancred’s Battlegear Notes
Tancred’s Battlegear has the highest Clvl requirement for any of the old sets from Diablo II, but that doesn’t translate into it being the most useful. The whole set bonus is impressive, but none of the individual items are good enough to use on their own.
These are the stats for Tancred’s Battlegear in Diablo 2 Resurrection, where there are partial set bonuses and hidden item bonuses.
- Item level (ilvl): Used in many in-game calculations. Monsters must be of this level to drop the item.
- Character level (clvl): The character level you need to be to be able to wear or equip the item.
- Hidden bonuses stack together. For instance, if an item has a bonus for two items and a bonus for three items, and three items are worn, both the bonus for two items and for three items will become active.
- It is possible to gamble Set and Unique items in v1.09+. The odds are roughly 1/1000 for Set items and 1/2000 for Unique items.
- Items with Rarity are expressed as a chance out of 1000. IE 78/1000 would mean that out of every 1000 set items of that base item that drop, 78 of them will be this particular one.
- Damage Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Multiply by the listed value per 100 points in that stat. All bows are 100 Dex, almost all melee weapons are 100 Str, most throwing weapons are 50/50.
- Weapon Speed: A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower, always in increments of 10. Each 10 is equivalent to an SIAS item. Previously items were listed with WSM modified by IAS on the items, we have revised this to show the Weapons base speed (WSM) before ANY IAS.
- Range: Relevant to melee weapons only. From 1 (least) to 5 (most) in D2X. Numbers are fixed across item classes: a 3 javelin = a 3 sword = a 3 hammer, etc.
- Light Armor: 0% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Medium Armor: +5% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Heavy Armor: +10% stamina drain and speed penalty.
Tancred’s Battlegear Items
|Item||Item Name||Attributes||Hidden Bonuses|
25 Str Required
10% Enhanced Damage
40 to Attack Rating
|Wearing 2 Items: 10% Resist All|
Damage Reduced by 2
Magic Damage Reduced by 1
|Wearing 2 Items: 78% Better Chance of Getting Magical Items|
Wearing 3 Items: 60 to Attack Rating
Heal Stamina Plus 25%
10 to Dexterity
|Wearing 2 Items: 30% Faster Run/Walk|
Wearing 3 Items: 10 to Strength
Full Plate Mail
80 Str Required
40 to Life
15 to Strength
|Wearing 2 Items: 2 Defense per Clvl *|
33 Dex Required
49 Str Required
Damage Bonus: 100 Str
-10 Weapon Speed
80% Enhanced Damage
75 to Attack Rating
|Wearing 2 Items: 20 Mana|
Wearing 3 Items: 20% Increased Attack Speed
* When wearing another item of this set, the defense of this armor will increase at a rate of 2 defense per Clvl
Tancred’s Battlegear Set Bonuses
Impressive bonuses for the full set, but none the individual items are just mediocre, and the very low damage of the weapon dooms any chance this one has of being useful for long, especially in multi-player games.
|Set Attributes/Bonus||Item Slots Used||Item Slots Free|
|Partial Set Bonuses:|
Wearing 2 Items: 15 Lightning Damage
Wearing 3 Items: 5% Life Stolen Per HitFull Set Bonus:
Slows Target by 35%
5% Mana Stolen per Hit
10% Resist All
75% Extra Gold from monsters