Sunder Charms are a new addition to Diablo 2 Resurrected in patch 2.5.
Sunder Charms were added to the game to make some builds more viable in the 2.5 Terror Zones.
- These are Grand Charms and take up 3 inventory slots.
- These charms will “break specific monster immunity”.
- The tradeoff to using the six new charms when breaking a monster’s resistance is that they also reduce your own resistance to the same element.
- Sunder Charm monster resistance reduction effects are applied before effects such as Amplify Damage or Lower Resist.
Effects only apply to your character and do not apply to summons, minions, or traps.This is may be changed for the final 2.5 patch according to this update.
- Sunder Charms can only be dropped by Rare, Unique, Super Unique, or Champion terrorized monster types in Terror Zones. This includes Uber monsters.
- Carrying more than one of the same charm does not stack the resistance reduction effect on monsters but does stack the player’s negative resistances.
- Players can also carry multiple different charms but will suffer from each charm’s resistance penalty.
Sunder Charms Details
THE BLACK CLEFT
Monster Magic Immunity if Sundered
Magic Resist –50%
THE COLD RUPTURE
Monster Cold Immunity is Sundered
Cold Resist –75%
THE BONE BREAK
Monster Physical Immunity is Sundered
Physical Damage Received Increased by 25%
THE CRACK OF THE HEAVENS
Monster Lightning Immunity is Sundered
Lightning Resist –75%
THE FLAME RIFT
Monster Fire Immunity is Sundered
Fire Resist –75%
THE ROTTING FISSURE
Monster Poison Immunity is Sundered
Poison Resist –75%
These new Sundered Charm stats are not final and are currently being tested in the 2.5 PTR. This page will be updated should any changes be made when 2.5 launches.