Sazabi’s Grand Tribute Notes
Sazabi’s Grand Tribute is designed for a melee fighter, with armor, sword, and helm. The items are all geared towards a Paladin. The sword has a particularly wide damage range, but can be very effective on levels stocked entirely or primarily by demons. This armor set is one of two sets that can be fully equipped to a mercenary and only to the Iron Wolves or Barbarians (Act 3/5 Mercenaries).
- Item level (ilvl): Used in many in-game calculations. Monsters must be of this level to drop the item.
- Character level (clvl): The character level you need to be to be able to wear or equip the item.
- Hidden bonuses stack together. For instance, if an item has a bonus for two items and a bonus for three items, and three items are worn, both the bonus for two items and for three items will become active.
- It is possible to gamble Set and Unique items in v1.09+. The odds are roughly 1/1000 for Set items and 1/2000 for Unique items.
- Items with Rarity are expressed as a chance out of 1000. IE 78/1000 would mean that out of every 1000 set items of that base item that drop, 78 of them will be this particular one.
- Damage Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Multiply by the listed value per 100 points in that stat. All bows are 100 Dex, almost all melee weapons are 100 Str, most throwing weapons are 50/50.
- Weapon Speed: A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower, always in increments of 10. Each 10 is equivalent to an SIAS item. Previously items were listed with WSM modified by IAS on the items, we have revised this to show the Weapons base speed (WSM) before ANY IAS.
- Range: Relevant to melee weapons only. From 1 (least) to 5 (most) in D2X. Numbers are fixed across item classes: a 3 javelin = a 3 sword = a 3 hammer, etc.
- Light Armor: 0% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Medium Armor: +5% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Heavy Armor: +10% stamina drain and speed penalty.
Sazabi’s Grand Tribute Items
|Item||Item Name||Attributes||Special Properties|
Sazabi’s Cobalt Redeemer
99 Str required
109 Dex required
-10 Weapon Speed
Damage Bonus: 100 Str
Clvl Req: 73
Item Level: 34
|+150% Enhanced Damage|
+25-35 Cold Damage
+40% Increased Attack Speed
+418% Damage Against Demons
Sazabi’s Ghost Liberator
165 Str Required
Clvl Req: 67
Item Level: 34
+30% Fastest Hit Recovery
+300 to Attack Rating Against Demons
Sazabi’s Mental Sheath
82 Str Required
Clvl Req: 43
Item Level: 34
+1 to All Skills
+15-20% Fire Resistance
+15-20% Lightning Resistance
Sazabi’s Grand Tribute partial set bonuses stack. If you are wearing three items, then you will get the bonus for wearing two items as well as the bonus for wearing three items. Full set bonuses stack on top of the partial bonuses, so if there is a partial bonus of +40 Life, and a full bonus of +40 Mana, with the complete set, you would receive both +40 life and +40 mana.
|Set Attributes/Bonus||Item Slots Used||Item Slots Free|
|Amazon Unique Items|
|Assassin Unique Items|
|Barbarian Unique Items|
|Druid Unique Items|
|Necromancer Unique Items|
|Paladin Unique Items|
|Sorceress Unique Items|