Pindleskin is an Undead and a Defiled Warrior found in Act 5.
He can be found in Nihlathak’s Temple, reached through the red portal beside Anya in Harrogath. His minions are always in the narrow temple that leads to the entrance to the Halls of Anguish. Pindleskin is one of the most popular “item run” monsters in the game, due the fact he’s easy to reach and that he can drop from very high treasure classes.
- Note for original Diablo 2 players: Don’t tap the Halls of Pain Waypoint in Nihlathak’s Temple because you’ll lose Anya’s red portal and the ability to run effective quick Pindleskin’s runs.
- Note for Diablo 2 Resurrectred Players: The above does now not apply. You can tap the Halls of Pain waypoint and kill Nihlathak.
Pindleskin, along with all Reanimated Horde, got a substantial boost to the accuracy and damage of their charge attack in v1.10 of the original game. This made him very dangerous to any character with less than 1000 hit points, especially when cursed.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items).
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Walk||Charge||Max TC/Rune|
|Pindleskin||45 / 66 / 86||12845
|3||5||36/Dol, 63/Ist, 87/Zod|
- Pindleskin is always Fire Enchanted. He gains an additional random modifier on Nightmare, and 2 on Hell.
- Pindleskin adds fire damage to every successful attack.
|Name||Attack 1||AR 1||Attack 2||AR 2||Fire Damage||Charge||Minions|
Like many other SuperUniques, Pindleskin does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster’s hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character’s mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character’s cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|Pindleskin||269 / 596 / 1131||—||—|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be “broken” by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|Pindleskin||0% / 0% / 0%||75% / 75% / 75%||0% / 0% / 50%||0% / 0% / 33%||70% / 100% / 100%||50% / 50% / 50%|
|Pindleskin||Act 5: Nihlathak’s Temple|