Milabrega’s Regalia General Notes
Milagrega’s Regalia is very much designed for just one character, the Paladin. It adds a substantial +3 to all skills, but requires four prime item slots to do it. Just about any Paladin can get as much or more +skills from a decent scepter and Tarnhelm, and then wear much better armor and shield.
These are the stats for Milabrega’s Regalia in Diablo 2 Resurrected, where there are partial set bonuses and hidden item bonuses.
- Item level (ilvl): Used in many in-game calculations. Monsters must be of this level to drop the item.
- Character level (clvl): The character level you need to be to be able to wear or equip the item.
- Hidden bonuses stack together. For instance, if an item has a bonus for two items and a bonus for three items, and three items are worn, both the bonus for two items and for three items will become active.
- It is possible to gamble Set and Unique items in v1.09+. The odds are roughly 1/1000 for Set items and 1/2000 for Unique items.
- Items with Rarity are expressed as a chance out of 1000. IE 78/1000 would mean that out of every 1000 set items of that base item that drop, 78 of them will be this particular one.
- Damage Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Multiply by the listed value per 100 points in that stat. All bows are 100 Dex, almost all melee weapons are 100 Str, most throwing weapons are 50/50.
- Weapon Speed: A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower, always in increments of 10. Each 10 is equivalent to an SIAS item. Previously items were listed with WSM modified by IAS on the items, we have revised this to show the Weapons base speed (WSM) before ANY IAS.
- Range: Relevant to melee weapons only. From 1 (least) to 5 (most) in D2X. Numbers are fixed across item classes: a 3 javelin = a 3 sword = a 3 hammer, etc.
- Light Armor: 0% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Medium Armor: +5% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Heavy Armor: +10% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Shield Blocking information can be found on the shields page.
- Smite damage is for the Paladin only.
- Weight: All shields are light, medium, or heavy. In Diablo II this only matters for tower shields, which slow your running speed and increase stamina drain 10%. In D2X it will probably effect blocking speed as well as running speed.
- shael rune doesn’t improve blocking ability
Milabrega’s Regalia Items
|Item||Item Name||Attributes||Hidden Bonuses|
55 Str Required
Damage Bonus: 100 Str
-10 Weapon Speed
1 to Paladin Skills
50% Enhanced Damage
2 Light Radius
100 Str Required
Damage Reduced by 2
Attacker Takes Damage of 3
|Wearing 2 Items: 100% Enhanced Defense *|
55 Str Required
15 to Mana
15 to Life
|Wearing 2 Items: 40% Cold Resist|
47 Str Required
28% Block chance
2-5 Smite Damage
20% Find Magic Item
|Wearing 2 Items: 50 Life
Wearing 3 Items: 50% Enhanced Defense **
* When wearing another item of this set, the defense of this armor will increase to 468. ** When wearing another two items of this set, the defense of this shield will increase to 53.
Milabrega’s Regalia Set Bonuses
Milabrega’s Regalia has good bonuses over all, but the 8% life steal is sort of wasted with such a low damage weapon. The weapon damage makes this not really useful for melee paladins, but since a Hammerdin can do better equip bonuses easily, there’s no real clear candidate to wear this gear. With some bigger bonuses it could become useful in the Expansion though.
|Set Attributes/Bonus||Item Slots Used||Item Slots Free|
|Partial Set Bonuses:
Wearing any 2 Items: 75 to Attack Rating
Wearing any 3 Items: 125 to Attack RatingFull Set Bonus:
2 to Paladin Skill Levels
10% Mana Stolen Per Hit
8% Life Stolen Per Hit
15% Poison Resist
|Amazon Unique Items|
|Assassin Unique Items|
|Barbarian Unique Items|
|Druid Unique Items|
|Necromancer Unique Items|
|Paladin Unique Items|
|Sorceress Unique Items|