Iratha’s Finery Notes
Iratha’s Finery is a set with a few good items and a pretty good overall bonus, but it’s not really useful other than that. This one is a good candidate for being useful in Diablo 2 Resurrected, since with a couple of added bonuses for these items, they could go from almost good enough to definitely worth wearing.
These are the stats for the set in Diablo 2 Resurrected, where there are partial set bonuses and hidden item bonuses.
- Item level (ilvl): Used in many in-game calculations. Monsters must be of this level to drop the item.
- Character level (clvl): The character level you need to be to be able to wear or equip the item.
- Hidden bonuses stack together. For instance, if an item has a bonus for two items and a bonus for three items, and three items are worn, both the bonus for two items and for three items will become active.
- It is possible to gamble Set and Unique items in v1.09+. The odds are roughly 1/1000 for Set items and 1/2000 for Unique items.
- Items with Rarity are expressed as a chance out of 1000. IE 78/1000 would mean that out of every 1000 set items of that base item that drop, 78 of them will be this particular one.
Iratha’s Finery Items
55 Str Required
30% Lightning Resist
30% Fire Resist
|Wearing 2 Items: 2 Defense per Clvl *|
45 Str Required
Half Freeze Duration
30% Cold Resist
|Wearing 2 Items: 20% Increased Attack Speed|
45 Str Required
5 To Minimum Damage
|Wearing 2 Items: 10 Dexterity|
Poison Length Reduced by 75%
30% Poison Resist
|Wearing 2 Items: 15% Resist All|
* When wearing another item of this set, the defense of this crown will increase at a rate of 2 defense per clvl.
Iratha’s Finery Set Bonuses
Some quite substantial bonuses from this set that you can’t get from any other equipment in the game. The total set gives you 50% resistance to all and adds the possibility of reaching 85% resistance to all, as well as cutting poison and cold length. The most resistance you can get on any item set, this one might be very useful in the Expansion where resistances are even more important.
|Set Attributes/Bonus||Item Slots Used||Item Slots Free|
Wearing 2 Items: 50 Defense
Wearing 3 Items: Faster Run/Walk ( 20)Full Set Bonus:
10% To Maximum Poison Resist
10% To Maximum Cold Resist
10% To Maximum Lightning Resist
10% To Maximum Fire Resist
20% Resist All
15 To Dexterity
|Amazon Unique Items|
|Assassin Unique Items|
|Barbarian Unique Items|
|Druid Unique Items|
|Necromancer Unique Items|
|Paladin Unique Items|
|Sorceress Unique Items|