Death’s Disguise Notes
Death’s Disguise is like most item sets in Diablo II, doomed by the poor damage of the weapon. 11-26 damage isn’t going to take you too far with the boosted monster hit points in any multi-player game, even with the +10 damage for the full set. Some of the individual items aren’t bad though.
These are the stats for the set in Diablo II Expansion Pack: Lord of Destruction, where there are partial set bonuses and hidden item bonuses.
- Item level (ilvl): Used in many in-game calculations. Monsters must be of this level to drop the item.
- Character level (clvl): The character level you need to be to be able to wear or equip the item.
- Hidden bonuses stack together. For instance, if an item has a bonus for two items and a bonus for three items, and three items are worn, both the bonus for two items and for three items will become active.
- It is possible to gamble Set and Unique items in v1.09+. The odds are roughly 1/1000 for Set items and 1/2000 for Unique items.
- Items with Rarity are expressed as a chance out of 1000. IE 78/1000 would mean that out of every 1000 set items of that base item that drop, 78 of them will be this particular one.
- Damage Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Multiply by the listed value per 100 points in that stat. All bows are 100 Dex, almost all melee weapons are 100 Str, most throwing weapons are 50/50.
- Weapon Speed: A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower, always in increments of 10. Each 10 is equivalent to an SIAS item. Previously items were listed with WSM modified by IAS on the items, we have revised this to show the Weapons base speed (WSM) before ANY IAS.
- Range: Relevant to melee weapons only. From 1 (least) to 5 (most) in D2X. Numbers are fixed across item classes: a 3 javelin = a 3 sword = a 3 hammer, etc.
- Light Armor: 0% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Medium Armor: +5% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Heavy Armor: +10% stamina drain and speed penalty.
Death’s Disguise Items
|Item||Item Name||Attributes||Hidden Bonuses|
45 Dex Required
71 Str Required
0 Weapon Speed
Damage Bonus: 100 Str
4% Life steal
+25% Enhanced Damage
|Wearing 2 Items: +25-75 Cold Damage,
2 Second Cold Duration
Cannot Be Frozen
|Wearing 2 Items: +15% Resist All|
Poison length reduced by 75%
+50% Poison Resist
|Wearing 2 Items: 30% Increased Attack Speed|
Death’s Disguise Set Bonuses
Not a bad set, just low on the damage, but it has good resistances, especially with the overall bonus, and also makes you nearly poison-proof and does make you freeze-proof.
|Amazon Unique Items|
|Assassin Unique Items|
|Barbarian Unique Items|
|Druid Unique Items|
|Necromancer Unique Items|
|Paladin Unique Items|
|Sorceress Unique Items|