Cleglaw’s Brace Notes
Cleglaw’s Brace is a melee fighter set, with potentially good Crushing Blow and attack speed. The gloves and sword work well for that, but the shield is a real penalty, since it’s just awful in almost every way, one of the single worst set items in the entire game.
These are the stats for Cleglaw’s Brace in Diablo 2 Resurrected, where there are partial set bonuses and hidden item bonuses.
- Item level (ilvl): Used in many in-game calculations. Monsters must be of this level to drop the item.
- Character level (clvl): The character level you need to be to be able to wear or equip the item.
- Hidden bonuses stack together. For instance, if an item has a bonus for two items and a bonus for three items, and three items are worn, both the bonus for two items and for three items will become active.
- It is possible to gamble Set and Unique items in v1.09+. The odds are roughly 1/1000 for Set items and 1/2000 for Unique items.
- Items with Rarity are expressed as a chance out of 1000. IE 78/1000 would mean that out of every 1000 set items of that base item that drop, 78 of them will be this particular one.
- Damage Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Multiply by the listed value per 100 points in that stat. All bows are 100 Dex, almost all melee weapons are 100 Str, most throwing weapons are 50/50.
- Weapon Speed: A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower, always in increments of 10. Each 10 is equivalent to an SIAS item. Previously items were listed with WSM modified by IAS on the items, we have revised this to show the Weapons base speed (WSM) before ANY IAS.
- Range: Relevant to melee weapons only. From 1 (least) to 5 (most) in D2X. Numbers are fixed across item classes: a 3 javelin = a 3 sword = a 3 hammer, etc.
- Light Armor: 0% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Medium Armor: +5% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Heavy Armor: +10% stamina drain and speed penalty.
Cleglaw’s Brace Items
|Item||Item Name||Attributes||Hidden Bonuses|
39 Dex Required
55 Str Required
-10 Weapon Speed
Damage Bonus: 100 Str
+50% Deadly Strike
30% bonus to attack rating
|Wearing 2 Items: +1.25 Max damage per Clvl *|
22 Str Required
25% Block Chance
2-3 Smite Damage
Poison Length Reduced by 75%
|Wearing 2 Items: +15 Resist All|
25 Str Required
Slows Target by 25%
|Wearing 2 Items: +2.5 to Attack Rating per clvl|
* When wearing another item of this set, the maximum damage of this long sword will increase at a rate of 1.25 max damage per clvl.
Cleglaw’s Brace Set Bonuses
Can be a useful set for low damage, fast-hitting characters, especially when wearing Goblin Toe, since you’d have 60% Crushing Blow, and would go through all non-bosses at a tremendous rate. Potentially useful for a Fanatic or Zealot Paladin.
|Set Attributes/Bonus||Item Slots Used||Item Slots Free|
|Partial Set Bonus:|
Wearing any 2 Items: +50 DefenseFull Set Bonus:
35% Chance of Crushing Blow
6% Mana Stolen per Hit
+50 to Defense
20% Increased Attack Speed
|Amazon Unique Items|
|Assassin Unique Items|
|Barbarian Unique Items|
|Druid Unique Items|
|Necromancer Unique Items|
|Paladin Unique Items|
|Sorceress Unique Items|