Civerb’s Vestments Notes
Civerb’s Vestments is designed for Paladins, but the damage isn’t enough for a melee pal, and there aren’t enough skill bonuses for any other type of Paladin. No Smite damage either, and not even a very good blocking percentage, so there’s really not much going for this one, other than the amulet.
These are the stats for the set in Diablo 2 Resurrected, where there are partial set bonuses and hidden item bonuses.
- Item level (ilvl): Used in many in-game calculations. Monsters must be of this level to drop the item.
- Character level (clvl): The character level you need to be to be able to wear or equip the item.
- Hidden bonuses stack together. For instance, if an item has a bonus for two items and a bonus for three items, and three items are worn, both the bonus for two items and for three items will become active.
- It is possible to gamble Set and Unique items in v1.09+. The odds are roughly 1/1000 for Set items and 1/2000 for Unique items.
- Items with Rarity are expressed as a chance out of 1000. IE 78/1000 would mean that out of every 1000 set items of that base item that drop, 78 of them will be this particular one.
- Damage Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Multiply by the listed value per 100 points in that stat. All bows are 100 Dex, almost all melee weapons are 100 Str, most throwing weapons are 50/50.
- Weapon Speed: A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower, always in increments of 10. Each 10 is equivalent to an SIAS item. Previously items were listed with WSM modified by IAS on the items, we have revised this to show the Weapons base speed (WSM) before ANY IAS.
- Range: Relevant to melee weapons only. From 1 (least) to 5 (most) in D2X. Numbers are fixed across item classes: a 3 javelin = a 3 sword = a 3 hammer, etc.
- Light Armor: 0% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Medium Armor: +5% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Heavy Armor: +10% stamina drain and speed penalty.
Civerb’s Vestments Item List
|Item||Item Name||Attributes||Hidden Bonuses|
|8-(44-50)* 1H Damage|
37 Str Required
-10 Weapon Speed
Damage Bonus: 100 Str
150% Damage to Undead
+75 to Attack Rating
+17-23 Max Damage
+1 Max Damage per Clvl
34 Str Required
47% Block Chance
2-4 Smite Damage
+15% Block Chance
|Wearing Civerb’s Icon: +21-22 Mana|
Wearing Civerb’s Cudgel: +25-26% Poison Resist
Replenish Life +4
Regenerate Mana 40%
|Wearing 2 Items: +25% Cold Resist|
Wearing 3 Items: +25 Defense
* The maximum damage for this scepter increases at a rate of 1 damage per Clvl. 8-(44-50) is listed here, as by the time you can wear this scepter (Clvl 9), that is how much damage you will deal. It will increase at a rate of 1 per Clvl on top of this value. The values in brackets means that you will be able to find a scepter that does 8-44 damage, 8-45, 8-46 etc, up to 8-50 at Clvl 9.
Civerb’s Vestments Set Bonuses
Designed for Paladin use, it has some decent bonuses, including a very large damage bonus to the Undead, with a blunt weapon (+50%) and then +200% more, and +strength, which boosts weapon damage as well. But even with those bonuses, one decent weapon of similar level would do a lot more. This set when complete also gives a modest bonus of +25-26% Poison Resistance, +25% Cold Resistance and +25% Lightning Resistance.
|Set Attributes/Bonus||Item Slots Used||Item Slots Free|
Wearing two items: +15% Fire ResistanceFull Set Bonus:
200% Damage Against Undead
+15 to Strength
+25% Lightning Resist