Diablo 2 Resurrected Patch 9.24 has been rolled out for PC this evening which fixes the saves for offline characters with the same name as online, a fix for in-game cinematics, controllers crashing, and more.
As usual, Blizzard has to go through the process of platform approval for console versions so expect a patch for consoles soonish. Here are the notes.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Patch 9.24Notes
A new patch is being staged for PC. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
To share your feedback, please post in the Diablo II: Resurrected forum 92.
For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum 124.
For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum 50.
- Fixed saves for offline characters that shared the same names as their online characters
- Fixed an issue preventing players from creating a game in their region after they joined a game in a different region
- Fixed an issue that caused the in-game cinematics to stagger or stall
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to crash upon launching the game who were using controllers (for PC)
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to crash upon launching the game because of an audio issue