Since the launch of the game on September 23rd, Blizzard has been battling server issues and we’ve not seen much about game bugs or possible upcoming changes. Since launch, the community has got to work looking out for Diablo 2 Resurrected bugs.
The SPF community has been on the case and compiled a list of issues that have been discovered so far. As well as noting the bugs, the discussion adds a few suggestions that Blizzard may want to look at in the future.
Right now Blizzard’s attention is elsewhere but hopefully, we’ll hear more about some of the bugs and how they will be addressed in future updates. So far the community has come up with the following list and you can join in the discussion here.
Here is what we’ve noted so far:
Diablo 2 Resurrected Bugs
- Deckard Cain won’t identify items on Horadric Cube
- You can’t deposit gold if it exceeds the amount limit.
- Players Command switch back to Players 1 after starting a new game.
- Typing something in chat multiple times won’t be kept for the next game
- Merc aura is not displayed correctly in the Merc tab.
- Holding the Show Items key no longer makes teleport uninterruptible by (mis)clicking objects or monsters
- Screenshot doesn’t work if you re-map it from Print Screen.
- Switching between running and walking, you can be stuck in running mode
- Path-finding Issues with Merc, Summons and Enemies.
- You can’t touch/select the bottom eighth of potions.
- A WP can’t be used until the animation is over.
- Pressing and holding left thumbstick to autofill potions and scrolls in belt works very inconsistently.
- Melee skills cost mana when holding shift and attacking nothing, it didn’t cost mana in legacy D2.
- “Attacker Takes Damage” applies to enemies even when attacks miss/are blocked.
- Iron Golem aura disappears after long around 30 minutes of constant gameplay.
- Several issues with auras
- Next Hit always Misses
- You can’t select conviction aura/have conviction aura active while wielding a bow as a paladin
- Moon Lords remain idle after attacking.
- Poison Vipers
- Baal’s exp is capped at players 3
- TKing ancients doesn’t spawn. You have to pop a portal to reset then click it like every other chump.
- The doors after ancient’s don’t roll up after defeating in d2r. They do in Legacy mode though.
- TKing Horidric Staff before Duri didn’t work.
- TKing Anya doesn’t work the first time
- Talking to the potion vendor after Anya doesn’t work the first time
- Gheed has Deckard Cain gossip before you’ve rescued him.
- Talking to Akara after completing Den of Evil and getting the skill point doesn’t play the level-up sound like it does in legacy D2.
- Weird laser-ish light show when entering durance 3 or tower cellar levels
- Displayed item names on the ground jitter around when moving your character
- Weapon rack graphics aren’t empty after clicking them.
- Filter Items settings
- Hotkey to instantly move items to cube
- Display the current players setting in the info area where the clock/zone is
- Allow auto gold pickup to work when /nopickup is used
- Hotkey for more Stat Points allocation ( Ctrl + Click result in 5 points added)
- Hellfire Torches could have unique names depending on the class
- Open Bnet
- When you gamble Coronets, if you get an upgrade to Tiara, the base item in the gamble screen changes to a Circlet
- Access shared gold without leaving the gambling screen
- Enhance the D2 Legacy
- Reduce Loading times
- Hell Difficulty shouldn’t drop minor stuff (lesser potions and so on)
- Stackable runes
- Improve Crafting
With any luck, Blizzard will start attending to these Diablo 2 Resurrected bugs in the coming weeks. We just need to pray to the server gods that the queue system will become a thing of the past.